Irma_blurr

5 Word Story

Spoiler :

Collected sentences (please keep this spoiled):

There was a girl that has created this stupid topic but someone has reply it. What am I doing here? This topic can improves vocabulary. "What am I doing here?" she keeps asking to herself while eating "nasi lemak" and she saw a handsome guy, that is not really handsome, cuz I'm(baok) the handsome one, wow I'm in love. Suddenly he'll be in trouble. Apparently but what should he do? OMG!! Am I in troble?? He feel something pass by him with that stinking smell. He is so afraid, and he thought he'll gonna die but he was saved by nobody, who cares about him? Suddenly, a beautiful lady appears and it was awesome me(akumegumi) who isn't actually a lady, but her eye is interesting, yet, another eye of her is as red as the colour of blood but her smile paints a-thousand-words. She looked like a vampire!! She is looking for a pair of red shoes and her grandmother's sunglasses to wear in her grandma's terrace house. Suddenly, she hears something weird, a sound of anger, dog barking non stop to the winds are strong and so does a weird stench, but she keeps moving to find a stalwart prince and wearing her favourite shoes. Suddenly Harry-Potter came and told her "Please, wear this thing on". "No I won't" she replied because it will make her... her what?? i'm asking u.. it will makes her invincible and it will help her barking dog barks louder. "LOOK!! OMG here it comes", then she feel something like the things she felt before are going to be happened, and suddenly she fell down to a place where there are many hungry monkeys waiting. She was so afraid and start to cry when suddenly a very bright light shines...

from an abandoned castle behind...

Edited by al-Qusyairi

Spoiler :
Collected sentences (please keep this spoiled):

There was a girl that has created this stupid topic but someone has reply it. What am I doing here? This topic can improves vocabulary. "What am I doing here?" she keeps asking to herself while eating "nasi lemak" and she saw a handsome guy, that is not really handsome, cuz I'm(baok) the handsome one, wow I'm in love. Suddenly he'll be in trouble. Apparently but what should he do? OMG!! Am I in troble?? He feel something pass by him with that stinking smell. He is so afraid, and he thought he'll gonna die but he was saved by nobody, who cares about him? Suddenly, a beautiful lady appears and it was awesome me(akumegumi) who isn't actually a lady, but her eye is interesting, yet, another eye of her is as red as the colour of blood but her smile paints a-thousand-words. She looked like a vampire!! She is looking for a pair of red shoes and her grandmother's sunglasses to wear in her grandma's terrace house. Suddenly, she hears something weird, a sound of anger, dog barking non stop to the winds are strong and so does a weird stench, but she keeps moving to find a stalwart prince and wearing her favourite shoes. Suddenly Harry-Potter came and told her "Please, wear this thing on". "No I won't" she replied because it will make her... her what?? i'm asking u.. it will makes her invincible and it will help her barking dog barks louder. "LOOK!! OMG here it comes", then she feel something like the things she felt before are going to be happened, and suddenly she fell down to a place where there are many hungry monkeys waiting. She was so afraid and start to cry when suddenly a very bright light shines from an abandoned castle behind her back. She turn and someone shoot her. She died. It was tragic when her mom cried to death and her father went crazy. But there is still a hope if she knew some word to tell them she's still alive. So, what is the word???

Only Harry Potter knows the words...