matthew.says

20%? This Is Nuts!

I post a virus sample for you all to test and submit to your AV vendors and what do I get?

A 10% Warning from your 'kind' Admin!

I post a site link to a virus creation site(VX Heavens & Doomriderz) and what do I get?

Another 10% Warning!

And if you do a quick math, you would realise that it totals to an unhealthy 20%!

What did I do to deserve a 20% Warning after all the help and knowledge I've passed down here? It seems Mr.Admin is keen to see me off ASAP over small matter mentioned above. When are we going to learn to be a lil' more open minded if we're to create a quality forum?

If I end up getting 30%, I'll be probably moving on to another forum. So there.

So. Upset. <_<

Edited by matthew.upm

Just a quick testimonial for matthew.upm. For whatever reason Mr Admin warned him... IMHO he's one of those dedicated "helping hands" and informative antivirus guy we have in putera.com. I do not know this guy personally, but I do seldom read his posting regarding antivirus and virus threat updates. I find it very hard to believe that if he would purposely post any malicious software for mean to harm.

Thank you.

You can read the reason given by the moderating member by clicking on the percentage.

I believe the forum's moderator is in concern of newbies and oppurtunies. However, I will look into this matter and resolve on how this issue would be handled. In mean time, try to avoid posting links to such site, until we decide on how to deal with it.

I respect your knowledge and expertise, but sometime we have to find a way on how to "menarik rambut dari tepung".

regards,

admin

You can read the reason given by the moderating member by clicking on the percentage.

I believe the forum's moderator is in concern of newbies and oppurtunies. However, I will look into this matter and resolve on how this issue would be handled. In mean time, try to avoid posting links to such site, until we decide on how to deal with it.

I respect your knowledge and expertise, but sometime we have to find a way on how to "menarik rambut dari tepung".

regards,

admin

Thank you for the feedbacks on this issue. I'll avoid posting links that may harm new or not-so-knowledgeable users. I apologize if I did cause any unintentional harm.

On another note, other users are also posting links to download samples of viruses or malwares so I guess it's not fair to just pick me out from the crowd.

And yeah, electroboy, thanks for helping me out here. :)

Edited by matthew.upm

huhu aku respect ngn mamat ni..

tapi bab posting benda camni memang sgt berbahaya la bagi newbies..

forum putera masih membangun..

banyak things kena satu persatu...

ini dah kira terlalu expertise...

aku minat part camni... tapi forum ini masih muda...

kita tunggu masa.. maybe satu masa akan ada invisible thread... untuk perbincangan camni.. untuk ahli tertentu sahaja...

um..letak password la kat fail tu..pastu tulis "amaran" kat dalam pos tu baru orang lebih berwaspada dan tak sesuka hati pegi download dan buka fail tu..kalau ada mamat noob memandai gi download tanpa sebab pastu virus tu berjangkit kat komputer diorang, tu kena salahkan diorang sendiri la..dah bodo bengap sangat..orang dah bagitau awal2 lagi fail tu ada virus, jangan buka sesuka hati...sendiri carik pasal, sendiri la tanggung..tak boleh salahkan tujuan dan niat baik matthew.upm pos fail tu..