sleyer

Domain Com.my

sape penah beli domain .com.my ???

aku beli kat mercumaya.net dia kata kene kasi s/n lesen ssm alamat dan nama company .... betul ke ada prosedur mcm ni?

aku beli kat mercumaya.net dia kata kene kasi s/n lesen ssm alamat dan nama company .... betul ke ada prosedur mcm ni?

Suria Pernah beli dengan SKSA Technology. Dia hanya mintak form 9 aje. Tak ada dia mintak lain-lain. Tu aje. Then dia process pun cepat, 1 ari aje, tak byk songeh. Suria ambil untuk 2 tahun, byr RM280.00 nett. :lol:

Memang standard.. Untuk *.com.my / *.net.my etc. memang kena ada company registration.

Kalau nak daftar domain untuk tujuan non-profit, daftar ajer *.com / *.net punya. Yang ni tak perlu apa-apa dokumen.

Memang standard.. Untuk *.com.my / *.net.my etc. memang kena ada company registration.

Kalau nak daftar domain untuk tujuan non-profit, daftar ajer *.com / *.net punya. Yang ni tak perlu apa-apa dokumen.

Kat mana nak daftar web pribadi kat .com? ape website die?

kalau berminat saya juga ada menyediakan perkhidmatan ni....bole contact2 la. .com/.net/.org/.biz/.info/.cc n banyak lagi.

The information in this document is only for organisations that want to register with MYNIC. For individuals who want to register personal domain names, please refer to FAQ - About Personal Domain Names.

All organisations applying to register a domain name under .my must have a presence in the manner as stated below. The Registrant's name must be the organisation/institution name as EXACTLY stated in the relevant supporting documents.

Please note that incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information supplied in the Domain Name Registration Form may result in termination of service.

Copies of supporting documents may be required to be submitted for:

New Registrations

Modifying Existing Registrant's Name (to reflect a Legal Name Change)

If your type of organisation is not listed in this document, please contact MYNIC for assistance.

NEW REGISTRATIONS

For new registrations submitted direct with MYNIC, you must furnish relevant supporting documents to MYNIC. Your domain name will be registered after the application and the relevant supporting documents have been received and verified.

For new .com.my, .net.my, .org.my domain name registrations via Resellers, please take note that as of 26September 2001, organisations formed pursuant to the

Societies Act 1966,

Business Registration Act 1956, and

Companies Act 1965

must submit their supporting documents to Resellers.

Nonetheless, MYNIC may carry out random checks on the veracity of identity of these organisations, and reserves the right to terminate the service of organisations found to have supplied incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information in the Domain Name Registration Form.

Organisations may apply to register for the following second-level domain names:

.com.my (for commercial organisations/activities)

.net.my (for network-related organisations/activities)

.org.my (for organisations/activities which do not qualify for other categories)

.edu.my (for Malaysian educational organisations only)

.gov.my (for Malaysian government organisations only)

.mil.my (for Malaysian military organisations only)

For details on how to register a new domain name, please refer to Registering .my Domain Names.

Registering .com.my, .net.my and .org.my

It is the Registrant's responsibility to select the most appropriate second level domain name (com.my, net.my, org.my). Please refer to the document on Choosing a Domain Name.

Supporting Documents for organisations certified by the Malaysian ROC, ROB and ROS

ORGANISATION SUPPORTING DOCUMENT(S)

Company pursuant to Companies Act 1965 (Akta Syarikat 1965) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Companies (Pendaftar Syarikat) i.e.

Borang 8 (Perakuan Perbadanan Syarikat Awam)

Borang 9 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Syarikat Sendirian)

Borang 13 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Nama Syarikat)

Borang 19 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Menjadi Syarikat Persendirian)

Borang 83 (Certificate of Registration of A Foreign Company)

Borang 83A (Certificate of Registration of Change of Name of A Foreign Company)

Business pursuant to Business Registration Act 1956 (Akta Pendaftaran Perniagaan 1956)

For Sabah and Sarawak:

Business pursuant to Commercial License Ordinance 1948 (Ordinan Perlesenan Perdagangan 1948)

Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Business (Pendaftar Perniagaan) i.e. Borang D

Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) from Registrar of

Commercial License Ordinance i.e.

Borang B

Society pursuant to Societies Act 1966 (Akta Pertubuhan 1966) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Societies (Pendaftar Persatuan) i.e.

Borang 3 Peraturan 5 Peraturan 7(1) (Kebenaran Menukar Nama)

Peraturan 7(4) (Sijil Kebenaran untuk penubuhan cawangan)

Supporting Documents for other types of organisations

ORGANISATION SUPPORTING DOCUMENT

Representative Office Official letter from Ministry of Industrial Trade and Industry (MITI) regarding representative Office Registration (Pendaftaran Pejabat Perwakilan)

Regional Office Official letter from Ministry of Industrial Trade and Industry (MITI) regarding Regional Office Registration (Pendaftaran Pejabat Serantau)

Foreign Embassy Official request letter from the Foreign Embassy

Foreign Office Official letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding approval of setting up of foreign office

Architect Firm Certificate from Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia

Law Firm Official approval letter regarding setting up of firm from Bar Council (Majlis Peguam)

Audit Firm pursuant to Companies Act 1965 (Akta Syarikat 1965) Form 5 (Return of Partners of Firm of Auditors)

Sports Organisation pursuant to Sports Development Act 1997 (Akta Pembangunan Sukan 1997) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e. Perakuan Pendaftaran (Pendaftaran Badan Sukan 1998, Peraturan 6)

Valuer, Appraiser and Estate Agent Firm pursuant to Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Act 1981 (Akta Penilai, Pentaksir dan Ejen Harta Tanah 1981) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e. Borang N (Kuasa Untuk Menjalankan Amalan Bagi Firma)

Trade Union pursuant to Trade Union Act 1959 (Akta Kesatuan Sekerja 1959) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e. Borang D (Perakuan Pendaftaran : Seksyen 13, Peraturan 7)

Lembaga (Board) set up pursuant to a statute Copy of the relevant Statute/Act

Trustee pursuant to Trustees Incorporation Ordinance 1952 (Akta Pemegang Amanah (Perbadanan) 1952) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e.

Certificate of Incorporation

Certificate of Affiliation

Farmers Organisation pursuant to Farmers' Organization Act 1973 (Akta Pertubuhan Peladang 1973) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran)

Religious Entity

Formation Documents (i.e ROS)

Official letter approving/accrediting/registering the relevant body from the relevant government Religion Department

Parents Teachers Association pursuant to Kaedah-kaedah Persatuan Ibubapa-Guru-guru, 1973 Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Schools (Pendaftar Sekolah-Sekolah)

Registering .gov.my

Only for Malaysian federal or state government departments or agencies.

Federal government department or agency Official request letter from Head of government department or agency

State government department or agency Official request letter from State Secretary

Local Authority department or agency Official request letter from Head of Local Authority

Registering .edu.my

Only for Malaysian educational institutions.

Government aided primary and/or secondary school (sekolah bantuan kerajaan) Official request letter from school Headmaster/Principal

Polytechnic under Ministry of Education administration Official request letter from Principal

University under the administration of Ministry of Education pursuant to Universities and University Colleges Act 1971 (Akta Universiti dan Kolej Universiti 1971) Official request letter from university administration

Maktab Rendah Sains Mara (MRSM) under the administration of MARA, pursuant to Majlis Amanah Rakyat Act 1966 (Akta Majlis Amanah Rakyat 1966) Official request letter from Principal

Private school pursuant to Education Act 1961 Section 48 (Akta Pelajaran 1961 Seksyen 48) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e.

Sijil Pendaftaran Sementara Sekolah

Official letter from relevant State Education Department regarding approval of setting up of school

Note: The Registrant's name should be the name of the school as stated on the certificate. NOT the name of the owner of the school.

Private higher educational institution pursuant to Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996 (Akta Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Swasta 1996) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) i.e.

Borang B

Official letter from Department of Private Education approval of setting up of institution

Note: The Registrant's name should be the name of the institution as stated on the certificate, NOT the name of the owner of the institution.

Educational institution accredited/registered by relevant government department/agency

Certification from the relevant government department/agency

Official letter from relevant government department/agency accrediting/registering entity as educational institution

Registering .mil.my

Only for Malaysian government military organisations.

Ministry of Defence’s department or agency Official request letter from Head of government military department or agency.

MODIFYING AN EXISTING REGISTRANT'S NAME

You may apply to make modifications to reflect a legal name change, if you are a

company registered under the Companies Act 1965,

business registered under the Business Registration Act 1956, or

society registered under the Societies Act 1966.

For details on how to apply to make modifications, please refer to the section on Modifying your domain name record.

You must furnish the relevant supporting documents as stated below, to MYNIC. Your application will be approved after the application and relevant supporting documents have been received and verified.

If you wish to transfer your domain name to another organisation, please submit a Transfer Application.

Supporting Documents for organisations certified by the Malaysian ROC, ROB and ROS

ORGANISATION SUPPORTING DOCUMENT(S)

Company pursuant to Companies Act 1965 (Akta Syarikat 1965) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Companies (Pendaftar Syarikat) i.e.

Borang 8 (Perakuan Perbadanan Syarikat Awam)

Borang 9 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Syarikat Sendirian)

Borang 13 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Nama Syarikat)

Borang 19 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Menjadi Syarikat Persendirian)

Borang 83 (Certificate of Registration of A Foreign Company)

Borang 83A (Certificate of Registration of Change of Name of A Foreign Company)

Business pursuant to Business Registration Act 1956 (Akta Pendaftaran Perniagaan 1956) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Business (Pendaftar Perniagaan) i.e. Borang D

Society pursuant to Societies Act 1966 (Akta Pertubuhan 1966) Certification (Perakuan Pendaftaran) by Registrar of Societies (Pendaftar Persatuan) i.e.

Borang 3 Peraturan 5 Peraturan 7(1) (Kebenaran Menukar Nama)

Peraturan 7(4) (Sijil Kebenaran untuk penubuhan cawangan)

This document is subject to change by MYNIC from time to time without any prior written notice.

Copyright © 2004-2008 MYNIC Berhad. All rights reserved.

Rujukan: http://mynic.net.my/

On 3/22/2007 at 1:14 PM, sleyer said:

Malaysian Public Limited (Bhd) company 

1. Form 8 (Perakuan Perbadanan Syarikat Awam)

Malaysian private limited (Sdn Bhd) company

1. Form 9 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Syarikat Sendirian)
2. Form 13 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Nama Syarikat)
3. Form 19 (Perakuan Pemerbadanan Atas Pertukaran Menjadi Syarikat Persendirian)

ini butiran yg diperlukan untuk membeli malaysian domain

selain daripada tu, boleh jugak refer dekat domain provider yang lain