kred

Msc Malaysia Computer Game Design Competition 2006

IPB Image

The Creative Multimedia Department of Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) is organizing a Computer Game Design Competition. In this competition, teams or individuals will have to pitch their idea and pre-production of their animated characters, the story, the game play and eventually details information of the game.

OBJECTIVE:

• To use this as a content creation platform and to create more quality content that can be showcased or marketed globally.
• The competition will be an avenue to encourage and nurture new talents in turning their Ideas into reality.
• To attract game content developers/publisher to come out with greater ideas and stories.

3 winner will be awarded RM50,000 grant each, to fully develop a playable electronic game based on the given budget.

Submission will be open until 1st of December 2006. MDeC will be organizing workshops in the month of November 2006 for the benefit of interested participants. These workshops will help budding game developers to have a better understanding of the requirements needed to develop a game within the allocated budget. These workshops will also help participants come up with strong proposals for the eventual pitch.

source: http://cmc.msc.com.my/gamepitch.htm / http://cmc.msc.com.my

takda yg feedback??? takde yg berminat ke?? bukan kena develop pun just antor korg punya idea jer... takpun warga putera pakat² buat!

I M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , ALamak, sekali dah ada competition la.. Aiseh. game hang tuah baru siap 70% nie... Woiii geng semua... This is our opurtunity.

I M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , ALamak, sekali dah ada competition la.. Aiseh. game hang tuah baru siap 70% nie... Woiii geng semua... This is our opurtunity.

wuh..game hang tuah...best ler blh bg demo tak aku nak men..

lma dah aku tggu game camni...

soklan: cmption tuh just antar mcm dia nyer script jln cita jer ker...?