Sign in to follow this  
azagoth

Chaos On Scammers: Scam Letter Gallery

assalamualaikum w.b.t

baru2 nih aku ada menerima email dari seorang user yang aku tak kenali melalui email aku. Dia mintak aku punya detail kononnya unutk transferkan fund sebanyak USD 20 million ke dlm akaun aku.

aku ignore aja dan lepas tuh aku cuba carik pasai info semua tuh dalam search engine

dan apa yg aku jumpa adalah ini :

aku pastekan sebahagian dari apa yg aku jumpa

Mary Johnson

Subject: MY WISH

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:24:45 +0100 (BST)

Dear in christ,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs Mary Rasaq obi, now Mrs Mary johnson, a widow to Late Sheik Mohammed Rasaq Obi, I am 72years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by

contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian Countries.

This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to

recenlty relocated to Nigeria, Africa where I live presently. I selected your church after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $20.000,000.00 Million US Dollars [Wow! Does she mean 20 QUADRILLION dollars? No, wait, that is a decimal point directly after the 2-0, so it is merely 20 million with a redundant comma and superfluous decimal point - bah, chicken feed and not worth my precious time when other mugus offer so much more...] to your Church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged around you.

Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Company in Europe and the company has branches, therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism.

Lastly, I want you/your ministry to be praying for me as

regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to

die says the keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.

If your are interested do reach my Attorney.

His Particulars are:

Name :Barrister Charles Nwafe.(SAN)

Email: [email protected]

Phone:234- 80-34059422.

Thanks for your assistance

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Mary johnson.

Lagos,

Nigeria.

To: "mary johnson" <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: MY WISH

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

What a pity you are of Christian faith and I cannot help you. My Buddhist tenets only allow me to perform acts for fellow Buddhists.

If you were to convert to Buddhaism, however, I would gladly even fly over immediately and help you. I fly around the world often teaching the Buddhist principles of vegetarianism. As a wealthy person, I have plenty of time to help the world but, nevertheless, I do not have time to waste on tasks that will not benefit the world through Buddhaism.

See the light and become Buddhist and the path shall be open to you.

Ima Choad.

[see, my original intent was to get a fake conversion and make her (or the legal rep) be "one" with nature by getting a photo with an animal. As my first mark, I got impatient quickly and decided to go a different tack. In hindsight, I most likely could have held out but my naive eagerness got the better of me; oh well, it still worked out quite rewarding...]

To: "mary johnson" <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: MY WISH

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 06:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,

I am sorry if I scared you off - it was actually quite uncharitable of me to refuse to help you just because you have not been enlightened about the "true" religion.

How can I help you? I presume that this matter is urgent and wish to help you achieve your karmic point.

Just as the tiger crouches and the dragon hides, the godhead rises above the hurdle, [...and so begins my slowly unravelling chain of "profound" sayings which started off remotely intelligent and ended up ingeniously unintelligible.]

Ima.

[bam, straight back into the fray!]

Subject: CONTACT MY LAWYER.

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:46:40 +0100 (BST)

Dear Ima,

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.Amen!I am in receipt of your mail and all you was clearly understood.

I am writing to intimate you that I will like you to use this funds to do God`s work which is very important to man kind.

I am very weak of which I just managed to write you this mail.I have handed over everything to my attorney of which I will like you to contact my attorney on his new email address and other contact informations i will provide for you below:

NAME:BARRISTER CHARLES NWAFE.

EMAIL: [email protected]

TEL:234-8034059422.

Please contact him today and make him know that I directed you to him so that he can let you know the proceedures on how you will receive the funds.

Please pray for my health.

God Bless you.

Mrs Mary Johnson.

[A now pop off a quick letter to the "legal rep". If I did this again, now, I would have also sent another time-wasting message to Mary, Mary, quite cuntrary but no matter...]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Mrs Mary Johnson

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:23:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hail and well met, Mr Nwafe:

I am emailling on behalf of Mary Johnson. I shall recap what she knows about me, so you will see that I have an honest heart and am writing to help her out of her unfortunate situation.

I am a devout Buddhist and run a charity in Los Angeles which tries to educate people not to eat meat. It is called COQUE (Californian Office of Quelling Enethical Eating). [The original premise was a rooster theme and the typical cock jokes. I should have thought about the connection better and spelt it without the 'ue' to make it more believable (I had the French connection in my head but did not get the coque seemed to sound better at the time).] We do quite well for ourselves and get donations from quite a few movie moguls from Hollywood.

Anyway, please tell me what I can do to aid poor Mrs Johnson.

Hear from you soon,

Ima Choad.

PS: Am I understanding correctly that you are a Christian deacon as well as a barrister? I am simply going off your email address; feel free to correct me if I am wrong... [Try to rationally explain that, ya knob!]

bende ni dan variasi2 die dipanggil nigerian scam. pasal yang memule nye start dengan putera nigeria yang lari pastu nak transfer duit. pastu kluar la cite macam2 negare, ade yang belgium la tu la ni la. pastu ade yang siap praise jesus la, bagi salam la, dll

tapi ape yang korang patut buat adalah reply tiap2 mail tu. pasal memang ade orang yang akan reply balik nye. main2 la ngan die.

macam 1st reply ko cakap "wow this is so sad. how can i help?"

pastu die akan reply bagi step by step etc etc.

ko kate la dunno man, takut la. what's your proof. ada kes2 yang diorang ni sanggup bagi no telepon, and kalo ko bagi no telepon ko, diorang sanggup buat call international just untuk call ko tu. semangat beb. pastu ko kate la ko dah hantar duit ke, ape2 ke.

diorang ni send kepada juta2 email. send kepada juta2 email tak makan ape2 usaha, just kliik mouse je. kalo dapat sekor dua yang kene tipu pon dah cukup untuk kaver balik kos. diorang ni cam mafia, organised crime. cam bisnes. so untuk sakitkan diorang kite kene bazirkan mase diorang.

Edited by C-Fu

semangat aa depa.....depa mail kat aku...mintak acc details.....huhuhuhuhu...nak suruh aku pi armsteerdam.....gilos ke apa.....tapi aku ignore jelah....

hmm..bab duit tuh duit dari source yg aku dapat.....kita akan dpt komisen dari transferring tuh....tapi duit tuh illegal aaaaaa....so alau LHDN dpt trap..or gomen punya agent ka...apa ka....naya....kantoi

coz banyak kes relate benda nih ngn terrorist....

so....itulah hakikatnya...ada jugak org camtuh no..?

isk...isk....isk...