phakorn214

[recuit] Satu Group Yang Pro

Hi. I am admin of this forum. I am having a project destiny( Online game)

This game will based on graphic of goonzu online and ts online. But the game function will based on our idea. This game will have new function . This game will be 3D. We will recuit member from now on. These are the job we recuiting.

1)coder( C++)

2)designer

3)artist

4)graphic support (know how to make spr file)

5)people that been in game creation before

We will start our project soon. We need more people. Please support this project.

Pls visit our project forum = www.freedom.goodforum.net

my e-mail = [email protected]

Post you information at forum or send e-mail to me.

Thanks

Edited by phakorn214

4)graphic support (know how to make spr file)

huuhuh

mcm game RO je ade spr2 nih

game's sprite file from the sprite manager kot

Edited by Navigator®

Ya. Macam RO. Jika kamu tau macam mana buat dan edit. Visit my forum = www.freedom.goodforum.net

And post your info and contact e-mail in recuit section.

Just want to know... what type of sprite(s) you require? Do you need something like 'real 3D sprite' or just 'a 2D with a 3D looking sprite'..... :D

if you want to make an online game, best if you have AT LEAST one guy dedicated to code the network part 100%.

any details about this game? like description, progress so far,etc

There is already one guy to take care of network part 100%..

Description of the game you can find it here:

http://freedom.goodforum.net/ftopic5.Project-Information.htm

Progress.. Not started yet.. Still recruiting member.. Right now this project only have 2 programmers and 2 graphic designers which is I think not enough to finish this project.. So more member are needed..

Yaya. I need a looking real 3D sprite. And also normal looking sprite for 3D. cAN YOU DO IT??

yeah, I can do that but a simple one lah... not very complicated like final fantasy games. Just a little rendering process. So, what type of sprite you need (cute monster, cute animal, cute heroes etc..).

if you want to make an online game, best if you have AT LEAST one guy dedicated to code the network part 100%.

any details about this game? like description, progress so far,etc

setuju...tu yg aku cakap kat binarycode tu...apa kata offline kan dulu, kalau nak pun skadar chat dgn network...tp aku langsung tak tau pasal networking code ni...

BTW kalau korang nak model ni utk temporary b4 korang start buat model yg canggih bagitau aku, ni model projek aku yg terbengkalai bukan kerana susah tp sbb aku malas...

temp.png

setuju...tu yg aku cakap kat binarycode tu...apa kata offline kan dulu, kalau nak pun skadar chat dgn network...tp aku langsung tak tau pasal networking code ni...

yup. buat yang offline dulu, lepas tu baru discuss balik development process semua besertakan dgn network coding dia.

Saya setuju. We do an offline 1st. But, The sprite i want is like RO. But a little more cute. And also please e-mail me about you want to join this project. Cause 1 of our programmer = need 2 weeks time to clear his work. And our project is still didint start...... So pelase join.

And also i want to ask you all. Got any C++ program software that dont need Window XP SP2??