Sign in to follow this  
Rapla

Sap Dan Enterprise Resource Planning (erp)

aloha...xde yg nk membantu ke..

Woah... dah lama i tak masuk forum ni...

lengchai86, not necessarily.

SAP can be divided (bluntly) into 2 parts primarily. SAP FUNCTIONAL or SAP TECHNICAL

SAP TECHNICAL = I.T perspective. Deals with ABAP (Programming), BASIS (Hardware & server) & etc.

SAP FUNCTIONAL = Business perspective. Deals with the business processes in organizations, e.g. Human Resource, Finance, logistics & etc.

For what i can personally observe, it is easier for IT background to enter SAP FUNCTIONAL and might be more challenging for people without IT background to penetrate SAP TECHNICAL.

Woah... dah lama i tak masuk forum ni...

lengchai86, not necessarily.

SAP can be divided (bluntly) into 2 parts primarily. SAP FUNCTIONAL or SAP TECHNICAL

SAP TECHNICAL = I.T perspective. Deals with ABAP (Programming), BASIS (Hardware & server) & etc.

SAP FUNCTIONAL = Business perspective. Deals with the business processes in organizations, e.g. Human Resource, Finance, logistics & etc.

For what i can personally observe, it is easier for IT background to enter SAP FUNCTIONAL and might be more challenging for people without IT background to penetrate SAP TECHNICAL.

is SAP FUNCTIONAL involving programming?

is SAP FUNCTIONAL involving programming?

SAP FUNCTIONAL does not involve programming at all.

If you seek a programming career within SAP, i think ABAP would be appropriate. But for ABAP, i believe it takes more than the prior background that you may have for programming. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you must have the PASSION for it. :)

Would any ABAP-er in Tanya Putera agree?

selain dr KL, area Johor ade x?

Johor takde lar kawan, paling dekat..... Singapore :(

Dear friends of Tanya@Putera,

April '08 would be the last month that I'll be here in Genovate. If I post this one the 1st of April, then probably its a joke. But I have decided to move on. I would like to thank all of you for the associations that I have made here and for those whom I have advised and met them, I wish you the very best in the career with SAP. For those who would like to know more about SAP certification, I'll still be around for another month ;)

I hope to keep in touch with u guys. I've installed a chatbox here http://kelvinthong.blogspot.com for that purpose.

Take care ya'll

Cheers,

Kelvt2

hi guys,

ade siape2 yang interested nak amik SAP cert? u guys boleh email kat i untuk info. currently kiteorg tgh buat training untuk SAP course ( e-learning) lebih murah dari SAP course yang dioffer kat luar sana.. only RM13k. and the good news is....certificate of attendance akan dikeluarkan dari SAP itself. any inquiry you guys boleh email dekat i. [email protected]