Sign in to follow this  
Hackezkk

Lagu Ape Yg Ade Dlm Playlist Korang Skang?

aku ader dlm 1000 lebih gakla mp3 campur2 ngan wma

70% lagu jpon(thanx hackezkk ngan crimson star) ngan 30% lagu bi,bm, cine, korea, hindi,dll....

pc aku kong plak....

Yes.. Yes. finally I managed to join this forum again. Heh heh heh. I’ve to blame that stupid modem. Recently, OS (windows XP) unable to detect my modem. I’ve to restart my PC over and over, until my modem appear on the 'Device manager' list. I don’t know what wrong. Maybe I’ve to buy a new one. Hahaha. Sorry with my lack and broken English. tongue.gif

Edited by takron

Hello again, Meloman. So you’re a Student from Moscow University heh? Wow! Impressive. Study smart not study hard. Okay? Glad to know you. hmm About that tenjou tenge stuff . I really don’t have it. Sorry. However you can make a request at “music rotation journal” -- livejournal.com or try Peer-to-Peer Software (P2P) such as Win MX a lot of Japanese mp3/PVs are available for d/load. Try it.

If you prefer -music rotation journal, I suggest you to go to:

redsunsetxiii -this user really nice. Always update journal every week. If you ask him about that ‘tenjou tenge’ stuff, I think he or she’ll definitely find it for you. Don’t hesitate to request.

also checkout the other user too. Most of them have made a list of their music mp3. maybe you’ll find what you want there.

15half

aodai

everdrifting

Poppusu

Some of these journals require having an account before you can make a request. But don’t worry. It’s free and easy to register. Actually, there are a lot of users sharing their music at livejournal.com. I only list a few here.

Edited by takron

yaww Meloman, its kinda hard 2 u to mix with us here as we all use malay. u can speak malay?

My signature speaks for itself =)

I can not...

Edited by Meloman

Yes.. Yes. finally I  managed to join this forum again. Heh heh heh. I’ve to blame that stupid modem. Recently, OS (windows XP) unable to detect my modem. I’ve to restart my PC over and over, until my modem appear on the 'Device manager' list. I don’t know what wrong. Maybe I’ve to buy a new one.  Hahaha. Sorry with my lack and broken English. tongue.gif

Modem loves weasel, possible read for him fairy tales on night - then it will work well =)

Yes, now I begin the third course of this University. learning is not a factor of the wit, this is a factor of the knowledges - I often repeat this phrase, when anyone be interested on how complicated to learn in our university.

Thanks for your help, Takron. I will do all that you advise me.

I have registered my journal - http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=alexander_white

as p2p - I have d\load program BitComet.

uuuaagghhh... now I will sleep - but tomorrow i will start searching biggrin.gif

Edited by Meloman

hehe ...meloman im a bit curious on how u found this site . smile.gif ..anyway what kind of course u take at ur university ?? btw welcome to this site ,hehe im a bit late

greeting you ... (sry for my english). biggrin.gif

Edited by hampeh

hehe ...meloman im a bit curious on how u found this site . smile.gif  ..anyway what kind of course u take at ur university ?? btw welcome to this site ,hehe im a bit late

greeting you ... (sry for my english). biggrin.gif

Hello. I was search the music from "Tenjou Tenge" in "Yahoo" and so I turned out to be here. But I can't read about that this site laugh.gif

The third course, faculty of the economy and management, profession - an economy and management on enterprise oil and gas industry. But presently I thinking more and more about some sound-writing studio or art studio than about oil enterprise, but I understand that this unlikely.

I greeting you too smile.gif

owh..so u take eco n mgt huhuhuhuhu

dua-dua subject yg aku rasa mcm payah gak la..eco byk diagram siot malas tul lukis2

mgt hurmm..ntah apsal mcm x best je subject nih ek..huhuhuhuhu hebat la ko..nak jadi tycoon minyak nih.. biggrin.gif mcm tokey club Chelsea tuh smile.gif

gile siot tokey mp3 ko nih sampai 6000++ ko mesti jadi supplier kat IRC kan.. biggrin.gif

x .. aku cuma simpan untuk kegunaan sendirk jer... irc pun aku dah 5 tahun x masuk... smile.gif

Modem loves weasel, possible read for him fairy tales on night - then it will work well =)

Yup.. I have done that before... (^__^). hahaha..

Hmm! My modem always sleeps all the time. Today, It took me about half an hour to make ‘him’ awake. Gosh! Waste my precious time. sad.gif

Actually “Study smart, not study hard” is kind a motto told by my guru (teacher). It’s all about how we gain our knowledge in the most effective way.. Of course it rely on our learning method. The final result between study smart and study hard maybe the same. But I still prefer the smart way. =B

Imagine that study smart is a highway and study hard is a village road. That 2 ways go to the same location, but compare to the highway.. Village road will take more kilometers, more time and more energy to spend.

P/s: How to study smart? Don’t ask me. hehehe smile.gif

Edited by takron

this time i'm a let it all come out

this time i'm a stand up and shout

i'm a do things my way, it's my way,

my way or the highway

I do not know how my way is identified, but it is concluded in following:

Whole semester I do not do anything and not come to university (I copy on xerox all lectures and seminars later) but for two days before session begin, I take and learn all, that all students taught in current of the semester. By this method I economy much time and obtain good result in training. Someone speak that this too complicated way, someone speak that this much risky. But I'm better know my own possibility. I quickly remember the material, but in the same way quickly forget it. So I think that this method the best for me.

But I does not advise anybody to experiment if you do not sure in your own power smile.gif

In Malaysia we called that as a“last minute study” or in appropriate word – super express highway method. hehehe. tongue.gif Sometimes can cause error to the brain --blur or blank during the test. I know.. because it happened to my friend. I used that kind of method too., hehehe.. but my method is the safe way. I need at least 1-3 weekz to absorb data. It depends on subject.

mmm. I want to ask you about BitComet?? It sound like bittorent family.. Is it better than winMX in searching and d/loading Japanese song? If the answer is YES,.. Maybe I’ll consider to use it.

Ps: so.. how to study smart? hehehe… biggrin.gif

Edited by takron

x .. aku cuma simpan untuk kegunaan sendirk jer... irc pun aku dah 5 tahun x masuk... smile.gif

siot..byk tuh bape gig semua mp3 tuh makan??

this time i'm a let it all come out

this time i'm a stand up and shout

i'm a do things my way, it's my way,

my way or the highway

I do not know how my way is identified, but it is concluded in following:

Whole semester I do not do anything and not come to university (I copy on xerox all lectures and seminars later) but for two days before session begin, I take and learn all, that all students taught in current of the semester. By this method I economy much time and obtain good result in training. Someone speak that this too complicated way, someone speak that this much risky. But I'm better know my own possibility. I quickly remember the material, but in the same way quickly forget it. So I think that this method the best for me.

But I does not advise anybody to experiment if you do not sure in your own power smile.gif

ur method kinda same like me hehehehe..study last minute lorh..i only can remember sumthin for a moment <--betul ker aku ckp nih...in other words mostly same like you..

Bitcomet ala sama je Bitorrent tuh but nih ko bole d/load bebanyak sekali kire ko nak d/load naruto + d/load bleach bole sekali serentak..but jadi slow la tenet tuh..

d/load pun cepat gak pakai bitcomet even kalo file tuh byk episode contoh 1-10 tapi ko nak tgk 5-10 ko bole pilih nak d/load 5-10 x yah d/load whole file.. biggrin.gif

so pakai la bitcomet best sgt!!~

mp3 tuh aku pakai 20 gigs jer hdd.... tuh pun x penuh lagik...

maksud ko mmg ko pakai hdd 20gig utk mp3 ko je...huishhh hebat siot bape lama ko buat collection sampai 6000+ list tuh??

So I think “HeaVen X” has told you about BitComet ? I Can’t read =)

“Super express highway method” did not give me malfunctions and I think does not bring some problems while I'm sure in my own power =)

There is one difficulty - a teachers, with which you meet in first once only on sessions and even do not know what their names. This their little irritates =)

Study smart? - bottom in essence of the study material, rather then try foolishly to learn text.

But while nothing do not help me to learn english ))

Edited by Meloman

ur method kinda same like me hehehehe..study last minute lorh..i only can remember sumthin for a moment <--betul ker aku ckp nih...in other words mostly same like you..

hehe )) So you must be make familiar with feeling superiority which appears after that, when all who in current of the semester went on all occupations hear that you have with them alike estimations )))

after exam this always amuses me =)

banyak betul mp3 korang tapi satu pon aku tak minat..kebanyakkan Hapon jo. Aku ada mp3 dlm 10GB jer tapi semua lagu yg tak enak di dongar hahaha.

Malas nak letak list.. album terbaru aku download:

1. Cartel - Chroma

2. 30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie