Sign in to follow this  
dreschan

2000's CDs and tapes

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying tapes and CDs? I got 2 boxes of 2000s items to let go. But still looking for a good platform to advertise them

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying tapes and CDs? I got 2 boxes of 2000s items to let go. But still looking for a good platform to advertise them

My uncle loves to collect these old stuffs. Anything else you have except CDs and tapes?

you plan to sell it or just give it as free gift? maybe not many people interested in 2000s items

Actually alot of people loves collect old stuffs and they can sell it high price too

Hmm in my opinion its quite hard to find buyers for stuff like these if you just post them on social media... especially when most of the people that surf web nowadays are youngsters

Edited by meesuhaimee

what types of CDs and tapes you have? can give more details?

Some old boybands like bsb, a1, 98degrees and malaysian singers as well.

My uncle loves to collect these old stuffs. Anything else you have except CDs and tapes?

Not something antiques la.. but I got some clothes and shoes to let go as well...  

Actually alot of people loves collect old stuffs and they can sell it high price too

old stuffs like Long play (LP) can sell in quite high price but i dont think CD and tape can sell in high price

Hmm in my opinion its quite hard to find buyers for stuff like these especially when most of the people that surf web nowadays are youngsters who usually dont have any interest in such items.

youngsters sure not but adults like my parents love these stuffs alot, youngsters nowadays just surf songs from youtube

Not something antiques la.. but I got some clothes and shoes to let go as well...  

second hand clothes and shoes can sell also? is there people selling second hand things online?

Hmm in my opinion its quite hard to find buyers for stuff like these especially when most of the people that surf web nowadays are youngsters who usually dont have any interest in such items.

Well you can't really say like that, old folks nowadays also already learnt how to use all these new technologies from their children or grandchildren so you cant deny the market online is very wide right now.

Well you can't really say like that, old folks nowadays also already learnt how to use all these new technologies from their children or grandchildren so you cant deny the market online is very wide right now.

Yeah I know old people also started to use smartphones now but I dont think a lot of them gonna use it for online shopping, the online market is wide for sure but sometimes it is better to find specific platform to sell that can narrow down our targeted customers.

Yeah I know old people also started to use smartphones now but I dont think a lot of them gonna use it for online shopping, the online market is wide for sure but sometimes it is better to find specific platform to sell that can narrow down our targeted customers.

I think online selling platforms nowadays do have such function of separating all the stuff into different categories? So if I am planning on selling car accessories I can just list my online shop under the automobile section.

old stuffs like Long play (LP) can sell in quite high price but i dont think CD and tape can sell in high price

those idol CDs can be sell in high price! i've seen it in online platform and some of it is like double the original price

agree! most of them using smartphones also. my grandmother surf youtube everyday watching video

old people prefer buying things from shop, many of them dislike buying online. I think just post ur item online and then alot of people can view your product

I think online selling platforms nowadays do have such function of separating all the stuff into different categories? So if I am planning on selling car accessories I can just list my online shop under the automobile section.

as long as you are posting your item in the online platform with some description, ppl that interested in it might able to see your product

those idol CDs can be sell in high price! i've seen it in online platform and some of it is like double the original price

Well last time during house cleaning I also dug out a whole box of old school CD's from the storeroom which belonged to my dad, he said he wasn't interested in keeping them anymore and we decided to sell them off on Carousell, earned quite a bit from selling them, even higher than the price my dad bought them for last time.

old people prefer buying things from shop, many of them dislike buying online. I think just post ur item online and then alot of people can view your product

Well if you sell at platform that a lot people are visiting whether they are old or young such as Carousell then I'm sure whatever that you are selling would find their buyer soon enough.

Is your tapes still in good condition? Its really rare to have that nowadays cos they can get moldly... All of mine is like that. 

is it because the place tat you keep ur tape is not suitable? if the tape not in good condition probably won take out for sell

Well if you sell at platform that a lot people are visiting whether they are old or young such as Carousell then I'm sure whatever that you are selling would find their buyer soon enough.

nowadays got so many online platform, normally ppl choose based on which one provide greater sales. Its abit too difficult for elders to buy online as the apps not easy to use

wow now only i know about this. last time i threw away few box of CDs found from store room thinking no one will keep it

if your item are too common might not easy to attract customers, sometimes some special item only can get attention in online platform

I only just realized there are a lot people selling their beloved items at Carousell, usually they are in good condition and the price that they offered also quite reasonable where you are going to find the same item but with a much higher price at other places.

if your item are too common might not easy to attract customers, sometimes some special item only can get attention in online platform

Well you can put in the effort to make some interesting captions or descriptions on your items to look more attractive than the others so that customers would be attracted to visit your online shop, pretty easy to be done on Carousell I would say.

Carousell is a pretty nice platform for selling as their app is equipped with the function to search the item that you wanted through image search, sometimes we dont know the exact name for the things that we wanted and we can just directly take a photo and search for it on Carousell.

nowadays got so many online platform, normally ppl choose based on which one provide greater sales. Its abit too difficult for elders to buy online as the apps not easy to use

And the apps for the online platforms should be working fine also most of the time so that people would have a better experience in using the app without troubles such as buggy or what, that's why Carousell would implement regular update once every week or two to improve users' experience.

Can't say for other online platforms but imo Carousell is very easy to use whether you want to buy or sell, even my parents aren't really technology savvy are able to use it without any problem, you can proceed to this link for easy steps to sell your unused items on Carousell 
https://blog.carousell.com/how-to-sell-on-carousell/

Well you can put in the effort to make some interesting captions or descriptions on your items to look more attractive than the others so that customers would be attracted to visit your online shop, pretty easy to be done on Carousell I would say.

You can just do it directly with the photo editor that is within the Carousell app itself, the functions are not so complicated compared to those that you download externally and by putting the captions on your photo itself would increase the chances of you selling your items as not everyone would click inside to see the description everytime. 

Carousell is a pretty nice platform for selling as their app is equipped with the function to search the item that you wanted through image search, sometimes we dont know the exact name for the things that we wanted and we can just directly take a photo and search for it on Carousell.

There is also a special function for seller where there is a chart-like button where by clicking it you can have a look at how many people had viewed your particular item, so if you see there is quite a high view but no one had PM you yet probably you should decrease your price by a bit.

Can't say for other online platforms but imo Carousell is very easy to use whether you want to buy or sell, even my parents aren't really technology savvy are able to use it without any problem, you can proceed to this link for easy steps to sell your unused items on Carousell 
https://blog.carousell.com/how-to-sell-on-carousell/

you can also share the links of your selling items to whatsapp and socmed sites like fb and twitter.. You can even just copy the link of your items and can paste where ever you want to advertise 

Edited by meesuhaimee