Sign in to follow this  
Altina

Why Be A Pregnant Woman Is So Difficult!

Aiyo…headache o…why it is so difficult to be a mother?
I'm pregnant 5 months and almost every morning vomit and feel nausea..
this make me feel so weak and cannot go work anymore…

Hi Altina..it's a gift from God that you are pregnant!! Congratz !!! for your information, it's actually quite normal to have nausea and vomiting during pregnancy..have to make sure yourself are well hydrated.. =) for unknown reasons, many of my friends experienced gum bleeding as well.. do you have it ? ?

hi..i also faced the same problems previously..always feel like to vomit..gum bleeding can lead to serious complication..premature birth and high blood pressure can occur if we din treat this problem seriously..u can take more foods that contain high Vit b6..vit b6 can help to relieve morning sickness..here is the link that i would like to share with u..contain the list of the food with high vit b6 content..http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B6.php

i need to clarify something at here,actually not all the pregnant women also having morning sickness & gum bleeding problem..i think is depends on the pregnant women's hormones in the body.

Hi Altina..it's a gift from God that you are pregnant!! Congratz !!! for your information, it's actually quite normal to have nausea and vomiting during pregnancy..have to make sure yourself are well hydrated.. =) for unknown reasons, many of my friends experienced gum bleeding as well.. do you have it ? ?

i quite worry about my gum bleeding problem also..this problem occur after enter the 4th month of pregnancy which do not happen b4..i always can feel the blood in my mouth..i'm quite worry because got ppl told me gum bleeding can affect my baby..is it true? anyone can help me with this problem without harming my baby?

recently i saw an article about gum bleeding..this known as pregnancy gingivitis..this condition occur during the 2nd trimester and can continue to 8 months of pregnancy..this condition is common and almost 60-75% of pregnant woman will have this condition..here is the link for more info..http://www.southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html

wow..i'm interested to get the toothbrush trial..can anyone share review of this Systema sensitive toothbrush?i personally also have gum bleeding problem..i always being advised to take the food with high Vitamin A,C,D and E..beside that,by using the soft bristle toothbrush will also help..like ultra soft convex turfing bristles(0.02mm)  will help those with gum bleeding

Wow..i just know there are few method that can help to relieve gum bleeding problem..and so the important of softness of bristle to relieve gum bleeding..my frenzz also share with me some home remedies like rubbing on the area of bleeding can help to relieve gum bleeding ..can have a try