Sign in to follow this  
joe88

Want To Show Your Love To Malaysia?

hey,I have something to share with you all…if wan to show your love to Malaysia this Merdeka day u can click herehttp://www.mycinta.com.my/  ..very easy right and it is free!!!

this my way to show my love to Malaysia and i choose this pic because the sentences very meaningful..heheb0f38e0e-a6e4-4dc7-b223-f418795e318e_zps

Edited by joe88

Lovely Picture =) i see ur love to our nation ..hope many of us also can show the patriotism to our country . 

During the national day, my friends and i will go to 'Dataran Merdeka' to enjoy the celebration there ;) Also will support our national no.1 badminton shuttle Dato lee chong wei to bring us the 1st world championship glory to our country on this special day ^^

hey all ,i sharing tis becoz i felt that nowadays the younger generation don't care about Merdeka and they taking the country for granted
when i was a kid  i love to hear stories that my grandpa  tell me about  Merdeka.
i think that for  the older generation Merdeka means independence, freedom and sovereignty!!