Ardy

How To Create Master Win 7 Os Image For General Pc. Reformat 50X Per D

Im an IT Technician... i keep reformat and reinstall windows 7 or windows xp on laptop or desktop pc...

Hate doing that... 

My question is : 

How to create MASTER Win 7 OS Image for general pc

next time, i just clone the image with all installed, fine system OS (office, antivirus, and other software installed)

The huge problem i know is the DRIVER problem... 

I tried before, using VirtualBox, install Win 7, office dll... and create system OS image using Easus ToDo Backup Free... and save whole partition disk image (not just local disk C, but including win 7 system reserved partition that contain MBR)

then, i restore to real hdd, and try boot... after win7 boot loading logo, bluescreen or system restart... even on safe mode

I suspect, the Display DRIVER... 

different motherboard, different system, different display driver... 

So, 

1. Is it possible to create MASTER Win 7 OS Image for general pc?
2. What is the problem you guys think after restore and boot the image, then system restart? (cant boot properly)
3. How to solve the issue?

Thank you all...

Q1 answer: Maybe can. From my reading, you 'maybe' can use ninite or MDT(Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) or WinPE, etc.

Q2 answer: From my experience, the problem is because of the driver. You can use EaseUS todo backup function -> 'recover to issimilar hardware'. Or I've personally use Acronis -> 'Universal Restore' to install all required driver into newly restored pc/server. 

The requirement is: You MUST have atleast HDD driver, motherboard chipset driver and Processor driver. BUT, if you have all the driver, it is more prefered.

I have experience recover image from server IBM to server Dell. Also for pc, from Laptop image to Desktop.

Q3 answer: Err.. To completely solve the problem you may have to 'test' any solution available you can find from the internet. You may find one or two that 'atleast' minimize the work required to setup new pc.

You are welcome.

sesetengah tu kena prepare driver siap2

nanti ko label la tiap2 imej tu untuk PC/mobo model mana satu

boleh juga masuk recovery mode/safe mode & remove driver yang menyebabkan blue screen tu, nanti windows 7 load generic driver yang sesuai